When commissions are open, you may submit your application via the designated form. A valid quote is required in order to apply for a commission slot, which will be available approximately one week before a commission opening. See our Terms of Service for more info!
Reference sheet requirements:
- Fursuit friendly, with simplified spots and stripes, and no gradients
- Safe for work. NSFW reference sheets will be ignored
- Clean and unshaded, human-created artwork
- Two or more full anthro body views, showing the front and back at minimum
- Tongue, paw pads, claws, and other details must be included
- The character must be yours. I will not replicate copyrighted characters
- Character changes are not accepted after commission acceptance, so please make sure your reference sheet is accurate!
- Once your commission is accepted, a 50% down payment is required within 48 hours. The remaining 50% must be paid off within 30 days.
- Once your invoice has been paid in full, you will be officially added to our queue! c:
- Our queue is kept very short, and will be worked in order of full payment received.
- We aim to keep our queue under a 6 month turnaround time from full payment date to completion.
- We will do my best to work with a specific timeline, but please understand that con deadlines are not accepted.
- We pride ourselves in excellent communication. If any delays are to occur, they will be communicated immediately.
We will include WIP photos at every major step of the commission progress. Please be prompt in approval or with any desired changes, as a delay in responding may result in an inaccurate completion time.
- Picking out furs and fabrics
- Headbase creation
- Bodysuit 3d modeling (if applicable)
- Taping and patterning
- Eye design
- Final photos
Please note: For fullsuit commissions, we do not work off DTDs! We require around 20 measurements and three photos of you from the front, side, and back. These must be taken in form-fitting clothing to ensure proper fit. We will send documents immediately before beginning your project, so please fill these out and return them in a timely manner.
- Shipping costs must be covered by you at the completion of the project.
- Shipping within the US can range from $60 to $200 or more, depending on the size of the project.
- Please view our Shipping Terms for more information.